How do you keep your motivation going?
- Believe in yourself.
- Pursue what you love.
- Create experiences (a product, service, or process) that enrich others’ lives.
- Stick with your passion—in good times and in not-so-good times.
- Be a good steward of time.
- Keep negativity out. That includes negative people.
- Celebrate small wins and reward yourself often.
How do you maintain your momentum?
- Have a rigorous routine—keep pounding the rock.
- Set ridiculously impossible goals. Do something remarkable.
- Surround yourself with high-achievers.
- Innovate often. Challenge yourself to come up with novel ways of executing ideas.
- Become a part of something great—align yourself with an important social cause.
How do YOU keep your motivation and momentum going?
Keep in touch with Josiah around the web for more inspiring content.