Joe Lacob, majority owner of the Golden State Warriors, was asked by ESPN’s First Take, Stephen A. Smith, about the factors that contributed to the Warriors’s success and impressive 2017 championship run.
Mr. Lacob maintained that: It’s every little thing. It’s not one big thing. It’s every little thing. Attention to detail. And trying to be great everyday.”
Mr. Lacob was asked other questions about the team’s success, to which he responded:
- You have to believe in yourself.
- You have to have conviction.
- You have to do what you believe in.
- You can’t listen to everybody else.
- You can’t lose confidence.
- You gotta do what you think is right.
- You have to take chances. You must be a risk taker
And that, ladies and gents, is what you call a championship mentality.
You can also listen to the Podcast Episode.
Featured Image: Getty Images
Keep in touch with Josiah around the web for more inspiring content.
TWITTER: twitter.com/realjosiahharry // @realjosiahharry