You deserve better than what you have been getting!
Okay, telling you that you deserve better is not something that is new to you. You know you deserve exponentially better than what you have been getting out of life.
But in order to experience life’s best, you must make time for you! That is the only way you are going to reach your mountaintop of success. I know your best friend has your back, but unfortunately she is busy planning her own life. Your loved ones also want what is the best for you, but they are presently occupied and dealing with their own reality.
If you do not make time to improve all facets of your life, then no one else will do it for you. If you do not invest in yourself, then you cannot expect others to make meaningful deposits into your life. No one will take you seriously if you do not take your own life seriously.
Tweet this : “If you believe you deserve more, then you will never settle for less.” -Josiah Samuel Harry
Yes, you have worthy goals and ambitions. But having thoughts about success will not make you successful. In order to become successful, you must hold yourself accountable for your success. You must also take advantage of success opportunities in the lifetime of those opportunities.
Here are some ways to mine the value out of every moment.
- Set aside a specific time each day to brainstorm and plan your day (no writing, just thinking). This exercise teaches you how to focus and hold an image in your mind—a practice you will need to master in order to win at the highest levels.
- Start with a written plan. This means to write your goals down (this activity should not take you longer than three minutes).
- Select the goal that is dearest to your heart. The reason this step is so important is because when you achieve a major goal, it facilitates the accomplishment of minor goals.
- This step recaptures the above step. Be sure that you only focus on one goal at a time. Trying to accomplish multiple goals will dilute your improvement efforts and impede your forward momentum.
- Be a willing and diligent student. Learn as much as you can about your industry, market and demographic. Watch related videos and vlogs, read books (lots of them), and make Google your best friend.
- Connect with people in your industry (i.e., mid-level experts and influencers). Reach out to those individuals via social media (Do Not Solicit) and let them know you are seeking a mentor and/or coach. You’d be surprise at the positive responses you will receive. (Keep in mind that finding the right person could take a few weeks or months). But the key is to be persistent.
- Execute! You must execute! Remember, the bigger the goal, the harder the grind.
- Commit!!! This is where the separation between winners and everyone else begins. At this stage, you are ALL IN. There is no turning back, meaning, you have made a decision to stick with the task until you achieve that goal. Keep in mind that this is NOT an “overnight success” endeavor—we are talking about dedicating yourself to that particular niche for years.
Keep in touch with Josiah around the web for more inspiring content.