Hey guys! Here are some of my writing goals (and more) for 2019. Feel free to share your writing goals and thoughts based on the following questions below. Enjoy and do share!!
What are your writing goals for 2019?
- Write, write, write.
How many books do you plan to release in 2019?
- So far, two nonfiction books.
Care to share the titles of your upcoming books?
- I will in a couple months. I can say that the first book is about LOVE, and will be coming out in February 2019.
Will you be experimenting with a different genre in 2019?
If so, what genre?
- Speculative fiction (Post-Apocalyptic, Fantasy, Science fiction).
Why that genre?
- Because it is something different. And I love the challenge of newness. Writing fiction has allowed me to use a part of my brain that’s usually dormant. So I guess it was time to put my “full” brain to use.
What’s your favorite part of writing?
- Researching and gaining new knowledge.
Would you ever consider becoming a full-time writer for the “right” pay?
- Nope. I don’t want to be a full-time anything. Life is too dynamic to be stuck doing one thing for the entirety of one’s existence no matter how fulfilling that one thing is.
When writing, do you think about awards, prizes, etc? Or are you focused strictly on the process?
- I’d love to write a best-seller…and I will. What I enjoy the most, however, is developing ideas and seeing how those ideas evolve over each iteration of the writing process.
Of all the books you will write or have written, which book do you think will sell the most copies?
- My upcoming fiction series. It will be lit!!! By the way, book one (530 pages) of the series is completed—scheduled for release in 2020. I can’t wait. I’m currently working on books 2 & 3.
What’s the title of your latest book and where can we find it?
- “Choose Love Not Hate: Why Compassion Is Essential For Building A Harmonious Society.” You can find it on Amazon.