Hey lovely folks. Here are some quotes to remind you that life is best lived from a place of mental preparation and fortitude.
1. “The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.” Moliere
2. “If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.” Frank A. Clark
3. “Obstacles are designed to make you stronger, only the weak avoid them.” Anonymous
4. “There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” Michael Phelps
5. “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals.” Henry Ford
6. “Sometimes life gives you obstacles. Obstacles that may seem unfair or too extreme. But you are given choices. Break through the obstacles or let the obstacles break you.” Anonymous
7. “An obstacle is often a stepping stone.” Anonymous
8. “When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there.” Zig Ziglar
9. “Go through obstacles, never let them prevent you from getting things done.” Anonymous
10. “Obstacles are like wild animals. they are cowards but they will bluff you if they can. If they see you are afraid of them, they are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will sink out of sight.” Orison Swett Marden
11. “The obstacles that are in your way aren’t meant to stop you. They’re designed to point the way to a new route, new possibilities, and new doorways.” Anonymous
12. “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” Michael Jordan
If you would like to get a copy of my latest work, click the link below. And while you’re at it, I would very much appreciate it if you took a couple of minutes to leave a review. Your support means the world to me. Thank you!