Here’s a list of books I read this year. I have added symbols to denote what books I read more than once, or my favorite book(s), and so forth. FYI, all of the books were audio formats of the titles.
- ** = Books I read every year, several times a year.
- B = My favorite book of the year.
- U = This book was underwhelming, and I probably won’t reread it.
- D = Did not want to put this book down, it was that good.
- S = This book was a surprisingly good read.
- O = This book was just okay.
- G = This book kept my attention.
- ** | The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
- G | Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- U | Wealth and Poverty by George F. Gilder
- S | The Girl on the Train by Paul Hawkins
- G | You Are the Placebo by Joe Dispenza
- G | Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
- D | Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins
- S | Profit First for Contractors by Shawn Van Dyke
- S | The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
- U | The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- ** | Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- U | Autobiography of a Yogi by Paramhansa Yogananda
- D, B | Shoe Dog by Phil Knight
- O | The Art of War by Sun Tzu
- ** | As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
- ** | The Strangest Secret by Earl Nightingale
- ** | The Art of Living by Bob Proctor
- G | New Thinking by Adadodo Altraide
- S, D | Disloyal by Michael Cohen
- D, ☺️ | An Anthology of Love Quotes by Josiah Samuel Harry
What books did you read (or listened to) this year? Were you surprised by any of the reads? And which was your favorite book?
Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and read this post. I hope you found it useful.
If you would like to get a copy of my latest work, click the link below. And while you’re at it, I would very much appreciate it if you took a couple of minutes to leave a review. Your support means the world to me. Thank you!