Life is a journey that is meant to be lived and experienced to the fullest every day. Here are 15 quotes to remind us of the most beautiful gift we humans possess.
1. “Live for each second without hesitation.” – Elton John
2. “Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes … the ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules … You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things …” – Steve Jobs
3. “Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.” – Lillian Dickson
4. “Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.” – Omar Khayyam
5. “Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” – Marilyn Monroe
6. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”– Albert Einstein
7. “You only pass through this life once, you don’t come back for an encore.” — Elvis Presley
8. “If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.” – Bruce Lee
9. “The secret of happiness, you see is not found in seeking more, but in developing the capacity to enjoy less.” –Socrates
10. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” – Maya Angelou
11. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West
12. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.”– Henry Ford
13. “In order to write about life first you must live it.”– Ernest Hemingway
14. “It’s never too late – never too late to start over, never too late to be happy.” – Jane Fonda
15. “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”– Soren Kierkegaard
Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and read this post. I hope you found it useful.
If you would like to get a copy of my latest work, click the link below. And while you’re at it, I would very much appreciate it if you took a couple of minutes to leave a review. Your support means the world to me. Thank you!