Earl Nightingale was an American author, radio personality, and the ‘Dean of Personal Development.’ His work focused on helping people live meaningful lives and reach their highest potential. Here are a few of his quotes, which I hope will inspire you to follow your dreams and live life on your own terms.
1. “We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.”
2. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.”
3. “Success is the progressive realization of a worthy ideal.”
4. “We will not receive not what we idly wish for but what we justly earn. Our rewards will always be in exact proportion to our service.”
5. “Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become reality.”
6. “Learn to enjoy every minute of your life. Be happy now. Don’t wait for something outside of yourself to make you happy in the future. Think how really precious is the time you have to spend, whether it’s at work or with your family. Every minute should be enjoyed and savored.”
7. “Picture yourself in your minds eye as having already achieved this goal. See yourself doing the things you’ll be doing when you’ve reached your goal.”
8. “Everything begins with an idea.”
9. “Everything that’s really worthwhile in life comes to us free – our minds, our souls, our bodies, our hopes, our dreams, our intelligence, our love of family and friends and country. All of these priceless possessions are free.”
10. “All you have to do is know where you’re going. The answers will come to you of their own accord.”
11. “There is no limit on earnings.”
12. “We tend to live up to our expectations.”
13. “A great attitude does much more than turn on the lights in our worlds; It seems to magically connect us to all sorts of serendipitous opportunities that were somehow absent before the change.”
14. “You are, at this moment, standing right in the middle of your own acres of diamonds.”
15. “I’m grateful for the opportunity to live on this beautiful and astonishing planet Earth. In the morning, I wake up with a sense of gratitude.”
Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and read this post. I hope you found it useful.
If you would like to get a copy of my latest work, click the link below. And while you’re at it, I would very much appreciate it if you took a couple of minutes to leave a review. Your support means the world to me. Thank you!
Featured Image: Mimo Varila