Just as a farmer lives off the produce of his land, we live off the fruits of our thoughts. Our entire reality is shaped by what we think.
The best seeds yield the largest and best quality fruits. Likewise, your best thoughts materialize into the highest levels of fulfillment, happiness, and abundance.
Remember, you are the gardener of your life, so plant only the seeds (thoughts) you wish to harvest. Your life is a thought turned inside out.
1. “Inside every seed is the potential for an incredible harvest.” – Farrah Gray
2. “Your thoughts are seeds, and the harvest you reap will depend on the seeds you plant.” – Rhonda Byrne
3. “What we plant in the soil of contemplation, we shall reap in the harvest of action.” – Meister Eckhart
4. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
5. “Life does not accommodate you; it shatters you. Every seed destroys its container, or else there would be no fruition.” – Florida Scott-Maxwell
6. “Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become reality.” Earl Nightingale
7. “A seed knows how to wait… a seed is alive while it waits.” – Hope Jahren
8. “There is a Power around you that knows and that understands all things. This Power works like the soil; it receives the seed of your thought and at once begins to operate upon it. It will receive whatever you give to it and will create for you and throw back at you whatever you think into it.” – Ernest Holmes
9. “A tree is a seed that never gave up on its dream to flourish.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
10. “During the times we think we’re being ‘unproductive,’ the seeds of new worlds are germinating within us, and they need peace to grow.” – Martha Beck
11. “When you plant seeds in the garden, you don’t dig them up every day to see if they have sprouted yet. You simply water them and clear away the weeds; you know that the seeds will grow in time. Similarly, just do your daily practice and cultivate a kind heart. Abandon impatience and instead be content creating the causes for goodness; the results will come when they’re ready.” – Thubten Chodron
12. “We all carry the seeds of greatness within us, but we need an image as a point of focus in order that they may sprout.” – Epictetus
13. “Till your mental soil with determination. Fertilize your emotional soil with positive words. And plant the seed of your heart’s desire with your disciplined efforts.” – Iyanla Vanzant
14. “Our job is not the harvest, our job is the seed.” – Carl Lentz
15. “You can decide how to direct your mind, and by so doing you can profoundly affect the reality of your life. Plant row after row of positive, empowering thought seeds, and they’ll grow into a rich and magnificent forest of value and accomplishment.” – Ralph Marston
Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and read this post. I hope you found it useful.
If you would like to get a copy of my latest work, click the link below. And while you’re at it, I would very much appreciate it if you took a couple of minutes to leave a review. Your support means the world to me. Thank you!
Featured image: Shutterstock