Life is made up of an infinite number of decisions. We make decisions every day, small decisions, big decisions, but decisions nonetheless. Some decisions require little thought, while other decisions necessitate careful planning and deliberation.
Overcoming procrastination begins with making a decision. Don’t allow the uncertainly or anticipation of the results to hamper your decision-making. Dig in deeper. Tap into the courage from within and make a decision to make the rest of your life the best of your life.
Here are 15 quotes to inspire your next big decision.
1. “Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. “You and only you are responsible for your life choices and decisions.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
3. “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” – Tony Robbins
4. “You are only one decision from a totally different life.” – Anonymous
5. “On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died.” – George W. Cecil
6. “Every decision brings with it some good, some bad, some lessons, and some luck. The only thing that’s for sure is that indecision steals many years from many people who wind up wishing they’d just had the courage to leap.” – Doe Zantamata
7. “Sometimes it’s the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.” – Anonymous
8. “To change a habit, make a conscious decision, then act out the new behavior.” – Maxwell Maltz
9. “It is very important to know who you are. To make decisions. To show who you are.” – Malala Yousafzai
10. “Decision is a risk rooted in the courage of being free.”– Paul Tillich
11. “Every positive change in your life begins with a clear, unequivocal decision that you are going to either do something or stop doing something.” – Anonymous
12. “We are the creative force of our life, and through our own decisions rather than our conditions, if we carefully learn to do things, we can accomplish those goals.” – Stephen Covey
13. “Life presents you with so many decisions. A lot of times, they’re right in front of your face and they’re really difficult, but we must make them.” – Brittany Murphy
14. “It doesn’t matter which side of the fence you get off on sometimes. What matters most is getting off. You cannot make progress without making decisions.” – Jim Rohn
15. “There is no decision that we can make that doesn’t come with some sort of balance or sacrifice.” – Simon Sinek
Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and read this post. I hope you found it useful.
If you would like to get a copy of my latest work, click the link below. And while you’re at it, I would very much appreciate it if you took a couple of minutes to leave a review. Your support means the world to me. Thank you!
Featured image: Singularity Hub