Here are 15 thought-provoking and motivating quotes on overcoming fear.
1. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
2. “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.”– Jack Canfield
3. “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.” – Marie Curie
4. “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.”– Rosa Parks
5. “Fear is only as deep as the mind allows.” – Japanese Proverb
6. “Don’t fear, just live right.” – Neal A. Maxwell
7. “Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.” – Unknown
8. “I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.” – William Allen White
9. “You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, ‘I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
10. “If you look into your own heart, and you find nothing wrong there, what is there to worry about? What is there to fear?” – Confucius
11. “There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance…Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life.” -John Lennon
12. “Do the thing you fear to do and keep on doing it… that is the quickest and surest way ever yet discovered to conquer fear.” – Dale Carnegie
13. “Each of us must confront our own fears, must come face to face with them. How we handle our fears will determine where we go with the rest of our lives. To experience adventure or to be limited by the fear of it.” – Judy Blume
14. “I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear.” – Oprah Winfrey
15. “The person who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and read this post. I hope you found it useful.
To get a copy of my latest work, click the link below. And while you’re at it, I would very much appreciate it if you took a couple of minutes to leave a review. Your support means the world to me. Thank you!
Featured image: Wikimedia Commons