One of the secrets to success is endurance. Endurance is when you continue working toward your goals in the midst of disappointments, setbacks, and obstacles. Endurance subscribes to the notion that anything is possible if you stick with it, whatever it is, long enough.
Here are 15 inspirational endurance quotes to help you go the distance.
1. “Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes.” – Gautama Buddha
2. “Endurance is patience concentrated.” – Thomas Carlyle
3. “Endurance is the crowning quality, and patience all the passion of great hearts.” – James Russell Lowell
4. “Unless you have courage, a courage that keeps you going, always going, no matter what happens, there is no certainty of success. It is really an endurance race.” – Henry Ford
5. “Endurance is the queen of all virtues.” – Chrysostom
6. “Not in achievement, but in endurance, of the human soul, does it show its divine grandeur and its alliance with the infinite.” – Edwin Hubbel Chapin
7. “Scars are not signs of weakness, they are signs of survival and endurance.” – Rodney A. Winters
8. “Understand that it’s not when you are at the top of your game that you discover your best self … it’s when you’re making your way through your darkest hours that your true strength emerges. That is what it means to endure.” – Kelly Robbins
9. “Life may try to knock you down but be persistent with your passions – cultivate grit, resilience, tenacity, and endurance and success will come.” – Amit Ray
10. “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” – Billie Jean King
11. “Most people think that perseverance is the same as endurance, but it isn’t. You need to learn endurance first before you can persevere. When you know how to endure physical, mental, and emotional pain, you will be able to pursue your goals without being discouraged. Perseverance is that urge to continue despite all the challenges that get in your way.” –Steve S.J. Scott
12. “Endurance is not just the ability to bear a hard thing, but to turn it into glory.” – William Barclay
13. “It’s not about what you’re capable of, it’s about what you are willing to endure.” – Orrin Woodward
14. “The sure way to succeed is to endure to the very end.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
15. “Endurance: It is the spirit which can bear things, not simply with resignation, but with blazing hope. It is the quality which keeps a person on his or her feet facing the wind. It is the virtue which can transmute the hardest trial into glory because beyond the pain it sees the goal.” – Unknown
Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and read this post. I hope you found it useful.
To get a copy of my latest work, click the link below. And while you’re at it, I would very much appreciate it if you took a couple of minutes to leave a review. Your support means the world to me. Thank you!
Featured image: Shutterstock