A new journey awaits you. Are you prepared for the moment? Your dreams are waiting to unfold. Have you taken action?
“Before the Angel of Success arrives in your life, you should devote yourself to preparing your welcome for her. Polish your craft and strengthen your body to be fit so that you can do your job and enjoy success when it comes. Sharpen your mind and spirit so they are ready to face the challenges that accompany a visitation from the Angel of Success. If you are not ready when the angel knocks, she will flee. And who knows when she will make it back around to your door again?” Chi-Ning Chu
Here are 15 quotes to guide you as you make preparation a part of your lifestyle.
1. “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” – H. Jackson Brown Jr.
2. “It’s not the will to win that matter – everyone has that. It’s the will to prepare to win that matters.” – Paul Bear Bryant
3. “Thorough preparation makes its own luck.” – Joe Poyer
4. “Preparation time is never wasted time.” – Anonymous
5. “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” Oprah Winfrey
6. “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
7. “Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character.” – Alan Armstrong
8. “Prepare the umbrella before it rains.” – Malay Proverb
9. “Believing that you can achieve your dreams is a part of preparation.” – ATGW
10. “Our confidence comes from our preparation.” – Ronaldinho
11. “Prepare your mind to receive the best that life has to offer.” – Ernest Holmes
12. “The future belongs to those who prepare for it today.” – Malcolm X
13. “Before anything else, preparation is the key to success.” – Alexander Graham Bell
14. “What we prepare for is what we shall get.” – William Graham Sumner
15. “Opportunity is a haughty goddess who wastes no time with those who are unprepared.” – George C. Clason
Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and read this post. I hope you found it useful.
To get a copy of my latest work, click the link below. And while you’re at it, I would very much appreciate it if you took a couple of minutes to leave a review. Your support means the world to me. Thank you!
Featured image: Shutterstock